To work in partnership with local people, other voluntary agencies and statutory service providers to enable older people in Oxgangs and the surrounding areas, who are disadvantaged by illness, disability and responsibilities of care etc., to realise their own personal aspirations and to participate fully in the life of the community.
- To respond to local need and promote the involvement of service users.
- To work in collaboration with other representatives of statutory, voluntary and other appropriate organisations and individuals.
- Treat each service user with respect & remain sensitive to their needs.
- The service delivered is in accordance with the agreed service agreement.
- To promote choice and dignity.